CNC Machinist - Prescott Metal & EAM
Prescott Metal and EAM are seeking CNC Machinists to add to their growing organizations. The right candidates will be strong problem solvers experienced in the set up and operation of CNC Milling machines and CNC and Manual Lathes
- Interpret part drawings to determine part specifications, with an understanding of geometric tolerance and dimensions.
- Required to set up and program CNC and manual machines.
- Ability to write and edit programs on machines without assistance.
- Proficient knowledge and application of precision measuring instruments.
Competitive pay and excellent benefits package offered.
Submit resume and salary requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.
Prescott Metal and EAM are equal opportunity employers.
Electro/Mechanical Automation Technician - EAM
EAM (Engineered Automation of Maine) is seeking an Electro/Mechanical Automation Technician to join their growing office in Biddeford, Maine. This position provides a great opportunity to someone who is excited about assembly and testing, has experience with operating power and hand tools, has excellent troubleshooting skills and is willing to travel.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Mechanical assembly, blueprint reading and/or basic knowledge of electricity and electrical schematics
- Interpreting job production orders and providing job documentation
- Product development
- Installation and service on and off site, travel required
- Service of Custom Assembly Automation
EAM offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Benefits include health insurance, dental and vision, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and short term disability and a retirement program. Vacation, sick time and paid holidays.
Please submit resume and cover letter.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS
EAM is an equal opportunity employer.