EAM COOPER FEEDER
- Labeler Ready! integrated encoder and trigger outputs
- Intuitive set-up (speeds, batch, spacing, counts) through OIT touch screen.
- High Speed Card Stock Feeding System
- Positive individual feeds using an active stack lifter and vacuum take-away.
- Easily adjusted for product widths.
- Auxiliary trigger available for bar code readers and printers with built in velocity compensation.
- Auxiliary handshaking available for bar code readers and printers.
EAM Cooper Paper Feeder Technical Data
Standard Service Requirements:
- 120 VAC, Single Ø, < 12 Amp
- 85 PSI (5.8 bar), < 2CFM (56 lpm) High Voltage Service Requirements:
- Several voltages available. To be determined based on customer requirements.
- H: 21.0” (53cm) including magazine
- W: 24.7” (63cm)
- L: 60.0” (152cm) including 32” (81cm) vacuum conveyor
- Approximately 70 lbs. (32 kg) Dependent upon options. Drive Type:
- 3-Phase Variable Frequency Drive Maximum Linear Speed:
- 5,500 in/min (139m/min) Maximum Card Size:
- 18” (457mm) x 18” (457mm) Minimum Card Size:
- 3” (76mm) x 3” (76mm)
Extruded Aluminum Floor Stand
- Mounting and triggering for up to two labelers
- Mounting and triggering for Inspection Cameras, Bar Code Readers, Etc.
- Shingling Outfeed Conveyor and Card Infeed Conveyor
- Wide Card Format Option (call for details)
Additional vacuum conveyors and separator gates for wide or difficult parts Note: Seemingly small variations in product can often affect run-ability. Even if your product appears to be well within the Cooper Feed System specifications, EAM strongly encourages you to submit samples for evaluation.