EAM, inc. will be attending the BIOMEDevice at Boston Convention & Exhibition Center Thursday, April 10 – 11, 2013 9:00am to 4:00pm in Boston, MA. Come meet with us in person and learn how we can help launching a new line of medical products or improve your current manufacturing, saving you time and money.
BIOMEDevice Boston brings medical device designers & developers face-to-face with hundreds of the industry’s top suppliers & resources. It’s your gateway to strategic business partnerships, innovative new technology, and bright ideas for every stage of your product’s development life cycle. For an additional fee, BIOMEDevice offers in-depth Conference sessions detailing the medical device development process, from concept to completion.
The conference will include:
- Hear from the latest innovators in MEMS and wireless technology and how you can drive more successful consumer-driven design concepts
- Gain practical advice on how to improve product design & development through human factors and understand the new FDA requirements
- Stream-line processes and gain best practices in project management in design and development processes
- Participate in a discussion on new FDA proposals, the impending tax and updates in 510(K) changes
- Hear about the latest advances in power management and new generation material for implantable devices
- Get guidance on the drug device combination regulatory landscape and interactions of combination products