To our Prescott Metal/EAM Customers/Suppliers:
We are proud to be an essential employer during this time, as we are in the supply chain for companies that are producing equipment to combat coronavirus (COVID-19). This months’ long pandemic continues to disrupt society and business. Here at Prescott Metal/EAM, the health and wellbeing of our employees are still top priorities, and as your business partner, we want to ensure you that we are taking action to do our part in keeping everyone safe.
Our management team continues to enact policies and internal steps to ensure our customers are informed regarding steps Prescott Metal/EAM are taking to ensure the safety of all involved to limit the spread of this virus, while maintaining acceptable production levels. The management team meets three days per week to discuss any new information communicated by state and federal officials.
Mitigation Steps We Have Taken:
- We are asking that all communications with our suppliers be limited to telephone and electronic methods. In-person visits to our facility by customers/vendors/salespeople are on hold until further notice. Our front door remains locked and will include a sign with a contact phone number for appropriate personnel.
- Prescott Metal truck drivers will remain in their vehicle or outside your facility while you unload our delivery to your facility. Bills of lading will be emailed to your receiving personnel.
- For all inbound deliveries, we ask that drivers limit their exposure by remaining outside the building and limit contact with Prescott Metal/EAM employees. Our main number is posted on the shipping door, (207) 283-0115
- Our Buyers remain inhouse and continue to communicate with you directly via email and phone.
- Our Sales Team and Engineers are working remotely.
- The company follows CDC guidelines for businesses.
i) We sanitize commonly touched surfaces throughout the day.
ii) Employees working in close contact (less than six feet for 30 minutes or more) are required to wear a mask, and we continue to encourage social distancing.
iii) Nitrile gloves are available to employees.
iv) Allowing employees who want to reduce risk to work second shift.
- We are leveraging technology to allow our engineers and sales team to work remotely.
- To date, all projects/schedules remain on-time.
- To allow us to plan appropriately, please notify Prescott Metal/EAM as soon as possible of any planned business disruption at your facility that may have an impact on our ability to service customers. Provide us with a point of contact at your facility if we have questions.
Please contact Prescott Metal/EAM with any questions concerning this letter. Our goal is to continue open communication with you as we work through this health crisis.
John Grondin, President & CEO