Join us at the 2013 ATX Midwest | Automation and Assembly Trade Show and Conference in Chicago, September 10 – 12. Come meet with us in person and learn how EAM, inc. can transform your process, help manufacture your product, and improve your bottom line. Discover the latest trends in advanced manufacturing that we have to offer.
Immerse yourself in a face-to-face environment with top automation experts and game-changing education geared toward maximizing your productivity and proﬁtability in any industry.
For more information please visit http://www.canontradeshows.com/expo/atxmw13/
EAM, inc. will be attending the BIOMEDevice at Boston Convention & Exhibition Center Thursday, April 10 – 11, 2013 9:00am to 4:00pm in Boston, MA. Come meet with us in person and learn how we can help launching a new line of medical products or improve your current manufacturing, saving you time and money.
BIOMEDevice Boston brings medical device designers & developers face-to-face with hundreds of the industry’s top suppliers & resources. It’s your gateway to strategic business partnerships, innovative new technology, and bright ideas for every stage of your product’s development life cycle. For an additional fee, BIOMEDevice offers in-depth Conference sessions detailing the medical device development process, from concept to completion.
The conference will include:
- Hear from the latest innovators in MEMS and wireless technology and how you can drive more successful consumer-driven design concepts
- Gain practical advice on how to improve product design & development through human factors and understand the new FDA requirements
- Stream-line processes and gain best practices in project management in design and development processes
- Participate in a discussion on new FDA proposals, the impending tax and updates in 510(K) changes
- Hear about the latest advances in power management and new generation material for implantable devices
- Get guidance on the drug device combination regulatory landscape and interactions of combination products